Thursday, September 29, 2011

Elizabeth and Toby


I had the opportunity to do a wedding at the Backdoor Playhouse at the Tennessee Technological University and it was fabulous! Elizabeth and Toby met on stage and I love the fact that they had their wedding at the place the met. 





I loved working with all of the wonderful people! I was even better because I was already friends with the couple so it was working the wedding for someone I love!



I loved the idea of having a pictures frame guest book! It is something that they will hopefully treasure forever!





Kellie from Red Letter Day Photography did such an amazing job with the pictures!



They met on stage and their love of theater and love for each other made this such a wonderful wedding!




Thank you to Elizabeth and Toby for allowing A Perfect Wedding Day to be a part of your day, it was a pleasure working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment